Top Questions

Check dispersement

How can I change my check dispersement I have part of my check going to 1 checking account and the rest going to another


Cardinal-admin - Mar 15, 2021

You should be able to make this adjustment in Dayforce under forms/Direct Deposit. If you have troubles reach out to HR at 704-789-2000 X 111298

Sorry! You must be a logged-in member to submit a comment.

Click here to return to the Top Questions page.

Follow Us on Facebook!